I can’t explain why my obsession with tableware has reached unfathomable heights for the last several months but visions of vintage floral porcelain, crisp table linens and brushed gold cutlery have taken up permanent real estate in my brain and they have no intention of moving out.
I’m particularly enamored with this gold flatware I ordered from Cutipol in Portugal:
The chatter in my head about this flatware went on for days. I tried to convince myself time and time again that I don’t need this sleek, long-handled brushed gold amazingness in my life (these are the games I like to play with myself). However, after the third night in a row of waking up at 2am pining for gold forks, I showed myself who is boss and placed my order.
Everything about this gold cutlery is perfection and my tabletop couldn’t be happier.
The butter knife is surprisingly sharp even though the blade seems short in comparison to the handle. The tea spoon is super small and so adorable I have been making myself tea every afternoon just so I can use it.
The sleek handles on this flatware set are so comfortable to hold and the beautiful brushed gold finish makes every meal feel special and elegant.
This set of Cutipol Moon Brushed Gold Cutlery comes in a set of 24 (6 dinner forks, 6 dinner knives, 6 table spoons and 6 tea spoons).
My tabletop details:
Vintage scalloped edge pink dessert plates with gold detail
Vintage Irish linen table runner
How to care for your Cutipol Gold Cutlery:
To maintain the look of your Cutipol Gold Cutlery throughout the years, follow these recommendations.
- After each use, wash in warm water and mild detergent. Avoid using detergents with chlorine or anti-limestone agents.
- Avoid using abrasive cloths or scrubs when hand washing.
- Be sure to wash off any food remains as soon as possible after use.
- Remove from dishwasher immediately to avoid exposure with steam. Hand dry with soft cloth even if it appears dry.
- Take extra care with knife blades. Knife blades are made of 420 steel to give them more cutting power and hardness. This means they are less resistant to oxidation. Make sure they are washed straight after use and well-dried before putting them away.
- Store all gold Cutipol cutlery in a dry place.