Escape to Brazil this season with bold orange, hot pink or blue topaz polish from Color Me Braziliant, the new Essie Summer 2011 collection.
The collection includes an assortment of sizzling colors perfect for a summer on the beach (or a summer dreaming of the beach):
- braziliant– outrageous, blazing orange
- too too hot– fierce fire coral
- super bossa nova– pulsating tourmaline pink
- meet me at sunset– intense flamingo citrine
- smooth sailing– dreamiest blue topaz
- absolutely shore– pale, seafoam green
My favorite shades for summer are super bossa nova (below left) and too too hot (below right):
Essie Summer 2011 Color Me Braziliant is available beginning June 2011 in salons and beauty destinations worldwide and online at essie.com for $8.
All Essie polishes are free of DBP, formaldehyde and toluene.