Originally uploaded via iPhone by Makeup Bag
On mornings like today, when I need to run out of the house in a hurry, I throw some makeup essentials in my bag in hopes that I might have time later in the day to apply it.
I usually take a second at home to put on some tinted moisturizer (CHANEL Hydramax is what I used this morning) and a little blush (today I used Benefit Dandelion) so my skin looks even and somewhat awake before I leave.
Here’s what I threw in my bag this morning:
- Clinique Long Last Soft Shine Lipstick in Deeply Rose I don’t think this shade is available any longer, but I love this formula from Clinique. It has a medium coverage that is really moisturizing—perfect for when I want to add a little color to my face without saying HELLO! LIPSTICK!!
- Bee Bar This Bee Bar lotion by Honey House Naturals is my new favorite find. It looks like a round bar of soap but it’s really a super dense moisturizer. This is great for moisturizing cuticles and uber-dry hands during the colder months.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in Medium Ash This is one product I never leave home without. The medium ash shade is perfect for filling in my brows and giving my face a polished look without my brows appearing too harsh.
- shu uemura Eyelash Curler Between me and my girls, we go through about six of these shu uemura Eyelash Curlers each year. There really isn’t a better eyelash curler on the market, especially for Asian eyes.
- LancÃ´me HypnÃ´se Drama Mascara I know. Shut up about the HypnÃ´se Drama, right? Sorry, pal. This mascara has permanent real estate in my makeup bag and I doubt that will be changing anytime soon.
- CHANEL AqualumiÃ¨re Gloss in BonBon Even though I’m not really a fan of brush applicators for gloss, I can’t get enough of CHANEL AqualumiÃ¨re glosses. They are so glossy and smooth without a hint of stickiness. This shade is almost clear—perfect to wear alone or over lipstick.
What essentials do you throw in your bag on time-crunched mornings?