Even though I don’t spend hundreds of dollars on my hair color (like many of my friends) I still want my at-home hair color to remain shiny and radiant for as long as possible.
New advanced Color Extend by Redken offers even stronger protection to extend the life and vibrancy of haircolor by incorporating color-sealing agents, cranberry oil for shine, ceramide for strength and UVA/UVB protection to shield hair from the environment.
The products in this range are:
- Color Extend Shampoo: Gently cleanses while providing anti-fade protection, increased vibrancy and shine to color-treated hair.
- Color Extend Conditioner: Detangles and provides protection from fading agents while restoring color vibrancy.
- Rich Recovery: Provides anti-fade protection, improved manageability and intense replenishment to color-treated hair.
- Total Recharge: Detangles, strengthens, and reinforces the cuticle while revitalizing color-treated hair with powerful protection and radiant shine.
- Shine Enrich: Helps protect hair color while helping to seal split ends, smooth fly-aways, and impart mirror-like shine.
Some other tips to keep your hair color from fading:
- Keep washing to a minimum. Every time your hair is in contact with mineral-rich water, your color’s vibrancy is stripped.
- Wear a hat when you’re in the sun. UVA/UVB rays contribute to color fading.
Redken Color Extend can be purchased at any Redken salon for $13-$16. To locate a salon near you, please go to redken.com.