This summer EstÃ©e Lauder presents a youthful summer look of luminous and vivid color. Drawing inspiration from the lively bright shades of a fully blooming summer garden and the delectable treats of an afternoon tea, EstÃ©e Lauder introduces Vivid Garden – a fairytale-like limited edition color collection for summer 2009.
With pops of floral bright colors for a look of youthful vibrancy, graphic elements and shades of teal, lime, and aquamarine complement vivid pinks and playful purples for eyes, while cheeks blush with a luminous sheer glow and lips tantalize with saturated pigments in creamy textures and sheer glazes.
Here’s what we’ll find in this collection:
Base Look for Face
- New, Limited Edition Vivid Garden Illuminating Powder
- New, Limited Edition Duo-Tone Eye Pencil in Onyx Pearl
For a Jasmine Garden Look (Available at Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdales and Neiman Marcus):
- New, Limited Edition Signature Eyeshadow Quad in Jasmine Garden
- New, Limited Edition Pure Color Illuminating Gloss in Lotus Blossom
- Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in New, Limited Edition Sweet Lychee
- Pure Color Nail Lacquer in New, Limited Edition Lotus Blossom
For an Orchid Garden Look (Nordstrom Exclusive):
- New, Limited Edition Signature Eyeshadow Quad in Orchid Garden
- New, Limited Edition Pure Color Illuminating Gloss in Peach Blossom
- Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in Crystal Coral
- Pure Color Nail Lacquer in New, Limited Edition Peach Blossom
EstÃ©e Lauder Vivid Garden Collection is available beginning this month at EstÃ©e Lauder counters nationwide and online at esteelauder.com.