The Essie Spring 2009 collection compliments the season’s dreaminess with a mixed palette of soft red, beige and blue, pinky coral, fuchsia and petal rose – each named to inspire the newness and hopefulness of Spring.
“This was a season of classic hues,” says Essie Weingarten, president and founder of Essie Cosmetics, Ltd. “Last Fall’s potent colors gave way to softer, muted tones for Spring. I created this collection to flatter that feeling of Spring and gave each shade a feel-good name.”
Here’s the colors we can expect to see:
- Eternal Optimist – Spiced Tea Rose
- Flawless – Cherry Blossom Pink
- Status Symbol – Feisty Hot Pink
- One of a Kind – Poppy Red Kiss
- Lacquered Up – Red Hot Crimson
- Mesmerize – Royal va-va Blue
The Essie Spring 2009 color collection will be available beginning February 2009 at fine spas, salons and beauty stores nationwide and online at essie.com.