This week there’s a new collection at MAC locations nationwide and it’s giving me the shivers. Haha.
CHILL is a collection of cool-toned shades full of shimmer and opalescent pearl that’ll give your winter look a bit of iciness. (Warm is boring, girls.)
In this collection, I’m most excited about the new Penultimate Eye Liner, a permanent liquid pen liner that is great for creating a precise cat eye and/or lining false lashes.
Here’s what else is in this collection:
Suggested Retail Price: $14.00 U.S./$16.50 CDN
- Icescape sheer pale pink with pink pearl
- Naked Frost sheer taupe with silver pearl
- Frozen Dream sheer cool mid-tone pink with pearl
- Snowscene sheer white with multi-dimensional pearl
Suggested Retail Price: $14.50 U.S./$17.00 CDN
- Arctic Grey frosted mid-tone grey
- Wintersky frosty neutral mid-tone pink
- Apres-ski matte dark brownish grey
- Mont Black sparkly black with multi-dimensional pearl
- Vellum pale white duochrome with violet opalescent shimmer
Penultimate Eye Liner a new, permanent classical liquid pen liner in a modern, plastic barrel with cap package that provides precise and bold line application. The carbon black pigment provides the richest and deepest black.
Suggested Retail PrIce: $16.50 U.S./$20.00 CDN
- Rapidblack true black
Suggested Retail PrIce: $17.50 U.S./$21.00 CDN
- Transparent Teal sparkling white with turquoise
- Reflects Antique Gold sparkling taupe
Lashes 41 slightly more dramatic length than other MAC lashes. overlapping hairs give a luxe, lush look.
Suggested Retail Price: $12.00 U.S./$14.00 CDN
MAC Chill is currently available at all MAC locations nationwide and online at maccosmetics.com.