Of all the hot collections hitting MAC counters this summer, we’re most excited about Tendertones .
We fell in love with this lip balm posing as lip gloss in May 2007 when it first launched. With four popular shades brought back (Deep Sigh, Hush Hush, Take a Hint and Pucker ) and six brand new ones, how is a girl to choose? We want them all.
Tendertones are super moisturizing with a delicate strawberry-kiwi flavor. Keep one on your desk and see how fast it disappears (you’ll be applying and re-applying ALL. DAY. LONG.).
- Tread Gently Soft lime green with yellow pearl
- E-Z Baby Sheer milky pink
- Honey Bare Rosy blue pink with white and gold pearl
- Hot n’ Saucy Soft cherry red
- Sweet & Nice Sheer red grape with red pearl
- Take A Hint Sheer peach with white pearl
- Hush, Hush Sheer gold with yellow gold pearl
- Sweet Tooth Sheer coral with white pearl
- Pucker Sheer berry with red pearl
- Deep Sigh Sheer grape brown with red pearl
Suggested Retail Price: $14.50 US/$17.50 CDN
Tendertones are currently available online at maccosmetics.com .