I’ve never done this on Makeup Bag before, so here goes:
1) What were you doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago I was living in Lake Tahoe, working in sales at Caesars. I was absolutely in love with Lancome Le Rouge Absolu lipstick in Amande Sucree which I received as a free gift with purchase. It was a platinum-y color that was discontinued and then brought back last year in a new shade (now it’s more gold/neutral).
2. What are 5 things on your to-do list today?
- Tackle the 628 items on my work to-do list.
- Put away the folded laundry sitting on the coffee table
- Head to DHL to send my sister Bree’s old softball glove (which I’ve been meaning to do since Monday. Sorry, sister.)
- Sign Janey up for summer fun because the girl is going nuts here at home
- Pick up Bree’s contact lenses
3. Snacks you enjoy :
Do I have to talk about snacks? Since I’ve been trying to Shape Up , my snacks have consisted of:
Cottage cheese and strawberries
Apple slices with peanut butter
But I’d much rather snack on:
Jamoca Almond Fudge ice cream from Baskin Robbins and cupcakes from Magnolia Bakery (Julia and I got some of these during fashion week and I don’t think I’ve tasked anything so divine.)
4. Places you’ve lived:
Washington, Hawaii, California, Nevada
5. Things you’d do if you were a billionaire:
If money were no option, I’d travel with my family to amazing places. I’d sit quietly with my husband every morning over coffee— discussing our plans for the day.
"Should we go to Paris for lunch today, honey?"
"Are there streams with trout in Paris?"
I’d buy a farm where my Husky could run until he gets tired. I’d still update this website because I love it that much.
6. People you want to know more about:
I’m not going to tag anyone, but I’d love to know more about you. Please tell me something about yourself in the comments…. The reader with the most interesting and creative response (interesting to me, anyway) gets an assortment of beauty products worth over $200.00. Go on, say it.