Just call us a big fat loser for taking so long to post this. SORRY, friends!
We pretty much jumped through hoops, downloaded strange software, and spent umpteen hours fiddling with our video footage of Bailey announcing the Makeup Bag Birthday Post winners. After we finally got the video transferred to our Powerbook (three days later) it had no sound. Gah! Needless to say, we need to a little help with our video blogging skills.
So, here is Bailey (right) and her friend Halee on the day we made the video last week:
And here’s our winners… (drawn from a Sephora bag with love)
- Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Cream from Bath & Body Works—Allison #20
- Origins Shedonism Exotic Floral Essence—Margaret #29
- Kenzoki Vital-Ice Face Cream—Dani #30
- Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15—Amy #33
- Shiseido The Makeup Lipgloss in Grape Raisin—Stephanie #19
- Borghese Gift Set (2 lipglosses, a mascara, an eyeliner, and an eye & cheek palette)—Elaine #41
- Beth Bender Beauty Get in Line Cat Eye Stencil—Carrie #14
- Giorgio Armani Beauty Products—Christina #35
- MAC 3D Glass in Algorithm—Amy #6
- MAC Lipglass in Bazaarish—Deborah #53
- Origins “A Perfect World” White Tea Skin Guardian—Genevieve #44
- TRUE Cosmetics Palette with new Fall Colors—Lauren #46
Note: Every person that commented on this post was entered to win these prizes. We drew the names out of a
hat Sephora bag because we’re sophisticated like that. (Numbers represent corresponding comment number.)
All winners will also be notified via email. Congratulations!