I have the best intentions where my skincare is concerned, however, sometimes life gets in the way of a perfect regimen.
Too few glasses of water and too many scoops of Jamoca Almond Fudge ice cream leaves me with not-so-happy skin. Add some stress and a few sleepless nights and my skin fights back—leaving colossal bags under my eyes and a dull complexion.
This fall, CHANEL is launching a new skincare line, unlike any of its others, targeting skin in its 20’s and 30’s (before the serious damage sets in). Beauté Initiale is designed to boost radiance and restore skin’s natural defense system with key ingredients like blue ginger, a supercharged antioxidant hand-picked in Madagascar, and vitamins C and E.
Five products complete the Beauté Initiale collection:
- CONCENTRÉ ÉNERGISANTE MULTI-PROTECTION Energizing Multi-Protection Concentrate
- CRÈME ÉNERGISANTE MULTI-PROTECTION Energizing Multi-Protection Cream SPF 15
- FLUIDE ÉNERGISANT MULTI-PROTECTION Energizing Multi-Protection Fluid SPF 15
- CRÈME YEUX ÉNERGISANTE MULTI-PROTECTION ANTI-POCHES/ANTI-CERNES Energizing Multi-Protection Eye Cream Anti-Puffiness/Dark Circles SPF 15
- FLUIDE ÉNERGISANT MULTI-PROTECTION HÂLE PROGRESSIF Energizing Multi-Protection Fluid Healthy Glow SPF 15
Beauté Initiale is available at department and specialty stores and at chanel.com.