Chanel’s summer collection offers subtle nudes and golden bronzes with the warm luminous glow of an island sunset.
Sounds pretty, no?
How about this: LIP AND EYE PALETTE!
Contraste Lumière Multi-Palette Lips and Eyes has two powder eyeshadows in Golden Peach and Warm Bronze and four lip shades in warm pinks and corals making this season’s island-lover look easily accessible in one sleek compact.
And guess what else? Two new shades of Glossimer in Sundress (peachy pink) and Sarong (delicate golden mauve).
We’re on a business trip and don’t have time to give you ALL the details right now, but check back later tonight for the entire collection!
Update: Now that we’re at the airport, waiting for our flight back home, we realize that the two Glossimer shades above are not new, but repromotes. Gah. Sorry!
Update #2 (Wed 3/14): Sorry friends, it was a long day yesterday. Sundress and Sarong really are new Glossimer shades, it’s just that they will only be available in the US. So much for being on top of our game, huh?
In addition to the two new Glossimer colors, Chanel is also repromoting Coral Reef, Summer Plum and Seashell with this collection.
Here’s what else they have in store for us:
- Quadra Eyeshadow in Shimmering Dunes (pearled pinks and browns)
- Ombre Essentielle Soft Touch Eyeshadow in Island (peach pink) and Sand (soft brown)
- Ombre D’eau Fluid Iridescent Eyeshadow in Coast (gold) and Source (beige- *repromote)
- Nail Color in Heatwave (coral- US only) and Orange Blossom (peachy pink- *repromote)
- Joues Contraste in Horizon (coral) and Nude (soft rose)
- Tinted Bronzing Gel in Bronze
- Rouge Allure Luminous Satin Lip Color in Flirt (rose- US only) and Darling (soft pink)
- Aqualumiere Sheer Color Lipshine in Montego (rose) and Jamaica (peach)
- Brilliant Lumiere Fluorescent in Mango Fluo (mango) and Pink Fluo (pink)
Word on the street is that this collection is already available in some areas, but the official release date is April 2007.
Now we’re off to board our plane and read Males, Nails and Sample Sales by Stephanie Pearson. Bye!