If you thought you loved Shiseido skincare products before now, wait until you hear about their new skincare line launching in March.
New Shiseido The Skincare is offering more advanced hydration benefits with unique Yuzu seed extract. This amazing extract from the seed of the asian citrus fruit, Yuzu, has the ability to help skin maintain optimal levels of moisturization by encouraging the production of hyaluronic acid.
The new products available in this eight piece collection are:
- Rinse-Off Cleansing Gel
- Extra Gentle Cleansing Foam
- Hydro-Nourishing Softener
- Day Moisture Protection SPF 15 (Regular Emulsion)
- Day Moisture Protection SPF 15 (Enriched Cream)
- Night Moisture Recharge (Light)
- Night Moisture Recharge (Regular)
- Night Moisture Recharge (Enriched)
Seeing that we love love love Shiseido Gentle Cleansing Foam, we can’t wait to try the Extra Gentle Cleansing Foam.
And we hear this collection is scented with a gentle Tea Rose fragrance to provide a calming effect. Hopefully stress won’t do us in between now and March because we seriously can’t wait to try this collection.
New Shiseido The Skincare is available at Macy’s beginning March 2007.
*UPDATE: See our review of this collection here.