If you live in New York or are within commuting distance to The Big Apple, you suck. (Of course we say you suck because we’re totally jealous and wish we were you.)
Two great events are coming up that we want to go to but, alas, we live in the land of tumbleweeds and clever marketing campaigns.
But you should go!
Tomorrow night from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., Jean Godfrey-June, beauty director of our most favorite shopping magazine, Lucky, will be at Bloomingdale’s 59th Street in New York to kick off Clinique’s first ever Editor’s Choice Gift With Purchase.
Included in this Bonus GWP is Lucky Magazine staff’s favorite and most essential Clinique products. Which means they should be your favorite and most essential products as well, because Jean Godfrey-June and her staff know a thing or two about beauty essentials:
- NEW High Definition Lashes Mascara in Black
- Almost Lipstick in Black Honey (Makeup Bag LOVES this stuff!)
- Colour Surge Impossibly Glossy in Sugar Plum
- Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion (Would it really be a Bonus GWP without this staple?)
- Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector in Invisible Light
- Cosmetics bag (train case)
- Mini bag (pencil case shaped)
You get ALL of this (a $60 value!) with a Clinique purchase of $25 or more. This is not a joke, friends.
And next week, the sisters and creators of Benefit Cosmetics, Jean & Jane Ford, will be at Sephora 5th Avenue.
From 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. on February 27th you can meet the creative forces behind Benefit Cosmetics and hear them dish about their favorite beauty tips and tricks. You can even stay after for a makeover from a Benefit Beauty Artist.
Aaaah, city life.