Look! It’s Essie! We’re not kidding!
Here at ISPA, we’ve had the opportunity to meet and talk to so many of our favorite beauty product companies, but meeting Essie Weingarten of Essie has to be the highlight so far.
She showed us her new Winter ’06 Collection which includes six new colors:
- Bungle Jungle (hot hibiscus flame)
- Catwalk (shining jungle rose)
- Congo Bongo (snow leopard deep cream)
- Jag-u-are (dangerously gleaming red)
- Monkey Business (tawny as a lioness)
- Wild Thing (ferociously sparkling wine)
In addition, we were able to try her new fast drying topcoat Good to Go! which promises a super shiny, chip-resistant manicure that dries fresh polish to the touch almost instantly.
And now, we’re off to see Creative Nail Designs for a spa-pedicure before we head to Caesars Palace for an exclusive sneak preview of their new Qua Bath & Spa. We’ll be back later tonight to tell you all about it.